Transformative Communication with Ananta (March 11-12)
This year, prior to the Navadvipa Mandala Parikrama, devotees are invited to attend a 2-day workshop — on March 11 and 12, 9am to 6pm — named “Transformative Communication and Self-Empowerment” by Ananta prabhu. Ananta is an experienced facilitator and has conducted numerous workshops for the benefit of the Vaisnava Community.
Transformative Communication and
(2-day intensive with Ananta)
Ananta das brings more than 25 years of experience in the community service and self-development field and, as a trained bhakti practitioner for as many years, he brings to his presentations and seminars a unique way of empathic listening and personal coaching, enabling participants into personal growth and transformation.
He has extensive experience in training, coaching and presenting life skills, leadership and personal development seminars around the world for the benefit of the Vaisnava Community.
This seminar will give you the keys to change certain patterns of behavior through deeper and more efficient communication. By participating in various exercises, you become aware of biases that affect your life. This awareness will allow you to really listen to yourself and others, which will create profound changes in all aspects of your life.
This seminar is a powerful and intense training leading to a better understanding of your self and building rich relationship.
“The first duty of love is to listen…” —Paul Tillich
Relational Communication Tools
- Assimilation of empathic listening
- Assertiveness (awareness and assertiveness)
Click the dates and registration tab above for more information.
(includes a free workbook!)
“The greatest thing is one distinguishing reality from illusion.” —Veda Vyasa
Course Summary – Description
- The course teaches techniques to help participants make appropriate behavioral changes through more effective communication.
- You will acquire listening tools as a basis for modules including interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, commitment, teamwork, and assertiveness.
- Through participatory activities you will examine underlying assumptions by which you live your life. This will facilitate a shift in your ability to relate to yourself and others. You can then fully engage your potential and create results in career, spirituality, relationships, and all areas of human endeavor.
- You will explore the effect of your interpersonal style and refine your communication and relationship skills.
- This is a concentrated, powerful communication training, culminating in self-realization and satisfying relationships. This self-understanding will improve your communication at work, with family, and in all interactions.
- Obtain practical skills necessary for more meaningful relationships
- Learn how to overcome roadblocks to effective communication
- Use empathic listening
- Study problem solving strategies
- Feel empowered to take responsibility, and make/ keep commitments
- Gain insights into your personality and the way you run your life
Please fill in your details below so that
we may make the appropriate arrangements
for accommodations and prasadam.
Suggested donation: 500 Rupees (or more, as you like).
Includes Workbook (download link upon registration) and
2 days prasadam (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Upon completing the form below you will receive an email with
Paypal payment details (use your Paypal account or preferred credit card).